Some virus related activities in your system might causes the inability to use certain system features like your Folder options "show hidden files and folders" might not work or you can't use your "add or remove program" under control panel.This might be quite frustrating for user as he is not able to uninstall any program from his system.If you want to use your add or remove program then this simple procedure will do this for you.This is just a registry hack.
1. Go to Start –> Run, and type Regedit
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Uninstall
3. On the right pane, look for DWord NoAddRemovePrograms
4. Change its value to “0” to disable it
5. If you don’t see this DWord you can create it as well, because when it is not created, it means it is not defined. So its always better to define it.
It is always advised that you use good antivirus or spyware software to protect your system because every time you can't revert the virus action.You can also create a antivirus test file to check the status of your anti virus program.
Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.