Logging In Error! ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Logging In Error!
Search Box:   

Logging In Error!

| Tuesday, July 22, 2008 |

Today when I was booting my system, I get some errors frequently which make interruption in my work. I started thinking to get these errors out of my computers and then started following the below steps found working!!!

Exact cause for the problem is whenever the registry’s Userinit key has been modified or a change of registry of Userinit key.
To rectify this problem all we have to do is to change the value of Userinit key
Follow the following steps to overcome the problem.

  • Rush to Run command (Start –>Run or Win Key + R)
  • In Run command type regedit then click Ok. Registry window will be opened


  • Now make a navigation to the following path.

HKEY_ LOCAL_ MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Win¬dows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

  • Double click on Userinit to change the value & restart.Now your computer will take effect.
[thanks vhxn.com]



Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment