Atleast I never knew this and was quite amazed to find out that we can play games in MS Excel as well.That's a quite interesting thing.....don't you think so??
To play the games of MS OFFICE we have to create an excel document.
To play the games follow the following steps.
1. Open an excel file.
2. In file menu, select Save As.
3. In the Save As type menu select Web Page.
4. Click in the Select: Sheet radio button, and add check mark interactivity.
5. Click Publish. In the Publish As Dialog Box click Publish again.
6. Go to the Internet Explorer open the file that we have saved earlier.
7. We will see an excel file in middle of the explorer page.
8. Go to the 2000th Row.
9. Go to the WC column.
10. Hold down Shift + Ctrl + Alt while you click the logo of MS Office in upper left.
11. Now you will have a Full Screen Game similar to Spy Hunter called Dev Hunter.
12. By using the arrow keys, we van drive and we can see the developers name in roads.
13. If you are expert in this game, hit the space bar to fire and the lettr “ O “ to drop oil slicks in the road.
14. When it gets darked use “ H “ key to turn on your head lights.
In order to play this game your system should support the DirectX.
Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.