Lamborghini Reventon ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Lamborghini Reventon
Search Box:   

Lamborghini Reventon

| Wednesday, August 6, 2008 |

I live watching videos and pictures of new cars.I have a passion for them.But due to distractions to other topics I could not pay attention to watching out the new cars/concept cars in the market.But Hight3ch reverted my attention back to my favourite topic and just to thank him I am writing a post on the car he liked Lamborghini Reventon.

It costs $1.6Million, it has 650 horse power and there will be only 20 ever made. It will do well over 200/mph and will probably get you a chick even before you sit in it.






Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



1 comments:

htRULZ said...

Guess what!!! Lamborghini happens to be one of my favorite brand of cars.....
Tricks 2 Trick

Post a Comment