Finally!!I had to suffer this problem as well because of which I had to format my harddisk but now you dont have to face any trouble becausehere is the solution to one of the bigger problems of today - orkut is banned error.
Tosday orkut is one of the most well known social networking website.So when such a bug haunts you you get into a deep trouble and get cutoff with your online friends.
But with the solution you need not worry.
This happens because of “Heap41a / win32.USBworm” virus.
This virus can easily spread through removable storage devices especially USB drive. To fix this trouble follow the instruction
1. Open the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del
2. Go to “Processes” tab….
3. Look for services name with “svchost.exe”. There will be many namesakes. You have
to look at the name with log in user name.
4. If you find that just delete it or give end process button. It will confirm the process
5. Now go to “regedit” from run and navigate the following keys.
6. Look for a key in right side pane with the name “Winlogon”. This will have
“heap41a\svchost.exe” in its value field and delete the file.
7. Now navigate the following key.
And in right-side pane, change value of “CheckedValue” to 1
8. Now enable “Show Hidden Files/Folders” option in “Tools -> Folder Options” in
9. Right-click on Start button and select “Open“. Now open “Programs” folder, here you’ll see a folder “Startup“. Open it and if you get a hidden file there, delete it. If its not there, then close it.
10. At last open “My Computer” and open C: drive. Disable “Hide Protected System files” option in “Tools -> Folder Options“.
11. Check the folder “heap41a” in C: drive. Delete it.
12. Reboot the system then your problem will be fixed.
Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.