Windows 7 Theme For XP ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Windows 7 Theme For XP
Search Box:   

Windows 7 Theme For XP

| Tuesday, October 7, 2008 |

Firstly, sorry for the lack of postings recently. I was a bit busy with a cricket tournament in my college. But I'll try to be regular from now on.
I recently got a windows 7 theme through Tech Yard and installed it on my PC. Believe me its really cool and I loved it.For this Cool theme I would definitely like to thank Avinash.
Here is a snapshot and the way to install the theme.

Installing the Windows 7 Theme

  1. Download the Theme ZIP file.
  2. Patch the “uxtheme.dll” file to allow 3rd party visual styles,Download and run the UXtheme Patcher from here:
    XP SP2 Users : Download
    XP SP3 Users : Download
  3. Extract the ZIP File and you will find the following folders
    I.Balero – The vista like start button.
    II.Styler - Styler Toolbar” which can entirely changes the default Windows XP’s toolbar.Requires Styler to be installed first, It can be downloaded from here.
    III.Windows 7 Start Menu – Replaces the default XP start menu with a newer version.
    IV.Wallapaper.
  4. Now open the Windows 7 M1 VS folder and double click on Windows 7 M1 VS.msstyles and apply the theme.




Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great jobs admin... i like ur blog... u r really cool... can i add u as my ym, as my tutor? ariffisariff@yahoo.com...

Anonymous said...

Windows 7 interface is more or less same as Vista. Nice skin for XP system.

Post a Comment