Convert PDF files to Word files ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Convert PDF files to Word files
Search Box:   

Convert PDF files to Word files

| Sunday, April 12, 2009 |


recently I had been lookin for such a free utility that will help me convert my pdf files to word documents because I wasn't able to edit the files and I needed to change them for my own purpose, until I fell upon this utility on Keith's site which gave me this free utility to convert my pdfs to word docs.
The PDF to Word converter is a browser based web service which will allow you to quickly and easily create editable DOC/RTF files, making it a cinch to re-use PDF content in applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, OpenOffice, and WordPerfect.

Features:

  • It’s entirely free.
  • It retains the text formatting, including all the bold & italics, hyperlinks and more
  • It maintains proper paragraph formatting and justification
  • Adds the proper header and footers to the word document.





Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment