Pixie ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Pixie
Search Box:   

Pixie

| Sunday, June 1, 2008 |

This one is dedicated to two of my best friends, Shitu and Jay who themselves are hosting two interesting blogs. Whenever I am in a fix these two have always lent me a supporting hand. This time I had a small problem I needed to find a HTML code of a color on my blog to use it somewhere else. I didnt know what to do and how to find it.Jay told me about these software, a miniscule software, which took seconds to download and install and helped me immensely in finding out the colors of my blog and their HTML code as well.

Pixie is an easy-to-use, fast and tiny utility designed especially to fit the needs of Webmasters and Designers. It's a color picker that includes a mouse tracker. Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that color. You can then use these values to reproduce the selected color in your favorite programs. Pixie will also show the current x y position of your mouse pointer.

[Download]



Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment