Future of Trains ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Future of Trains
Search Box:   

Future of Trains

| Saturday, August 2, 2008 |

I have always thought how our future would look. Reading and watching people's imagination of future has always fancied me. That is why I love reading and writing about new gadgets and technologies. Continuing on the same,this post is about the future trains.When I read this piece on vhxn.com, I thought I should share it with my readers - Here are the pictures of the compact future trains.....




In this train, the seat will be made as luxurious as a man can sit for one or two hours. Nevertheless, it is very doubtful to be seated for a long journey because of its low space for roaming from an end to other end. In this train normally four people can sit. If it is compared to other trains it has only very lesser space for its seats.




Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment