Orkut blocked with proxy? ~ TYroTecHs
TYroTecHs: Orkut blocked with proxy?
Search Box:   

Orkut blocked with proxy?

| Monday, September 22, 2008 |


Hey is Orkut blocked in your college? Are you using a proxy? Are you still facing some problem? Is orkut still blocked?
Don't worry. I am not in a mood to take a viva. I was just asking all this stuff because I do face this problem. After a lot of search work I was able to find the solution to the problem of blocked orkut in the proxy also.So I thought Why not share the same with you.
Here is the solution to this problem.Just check out the address bar. You will find a main# there.Just remove it and now you can access your orkut account on the proxy. So take a chill pill !!



Get upto $6.00 on Surveys! Join them here.

Related Posts



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man ...
Exchanging links is awesome

Just comment me when u r done..
I will do my part

See ya!

Post a Comment